Who is eligible for this piece of GOLD ?!?!?!?

mobileparts

I have a N.O.S. ++ G M ++ in the G M "Tin Can" Directional / Turn Signal Switch that fits the

1967 - 1968 Buick Riviera w/ Cornering Lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.O.S. ++ G M ++ ................... 1 ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me -- Craig -- New York -- 516 - 485 - 1935........

G M part # is 7800483.

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, mobileparts said:

I have a N.O.S. ++ G M ++ in the G M "Tin Can" Directional / Turn Signal Switch that fits the

1967 - 1968 Buick Riviera w/ Cornering Lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.O.S. ++ G M ++ ................... 1 ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me -- Craig -- New York -- 516 - 485 - 1935........

G M part # is 7800483.

Picture is worth a thousand words - please

• 4 weeks later...

I am an old school dinosaur -- that goes to car shows... I have NO new fangled equipment to take pictures.....

If you are truly interested -- then JUST SIMPLY ------ CALL ME ----- my phone number is right there.... I am NOT your usual hiding behind fictitious names and numbers computer moron........

Have friends with new fangled equipment -- the part # ------ 7800483 says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me ---- first call --- gets best price..................... Not holding it as "trophy"..................... Want to see it used by 1 eligible person / car...............

Yours, Craig....................

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 68RIVGS said:

Craig has, and has listed many NOS Buick parts on various Buick sites and he is still living somewhere in the '60s !!

. . . if your interested in what he has - CALL him !  

Thanks Mr. Randy, kind words.

The post seemed...suspicious, but now I'm warmed. Family first. ;)

I have a red knock off now. The originals were white - I believe.

Calling

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, telriv said:

If I remember correctly red & white were for diff. apps.

Correct Tom - if I remember correctly, BPM Red ( GP 2.895 #5698899) fits all with cornering lamps.

The one Craig has (...#7800483) is a Delco, White, or Green switch, fits all, and is less cornering lamps?

Both types had the hazard warning switch.

( Info from '68 Buick Parts Book  - effective date  May 1968)

Edited by 68RIVGS (see edit history)

From one dealer with at least one correct red 67 Riv w/ cornering app:

"How to tell if you have a Boyne or a Delco Turn Signal Switch, if the switch is Blue or Red in Color, it is a Boyne, if the Switch is White in Color, it is most likely a Delco Switch, I have seen a couple of Switches that were White and they were Boyne, 99.9% of the White are Delco.

One other way you can sometimes tell if the Switch is a Boyne or Delco is to look at the Hole in the side of the Column where the Emergency Flasher Knob goes, if the Hole is Round, it is most likely a Boyne, if the Emergency Flasher Hole is shaped like a "D" it is most likely a Delco.

The best way is to just look at the color, the Bolt Pattern in the Column Cup is different between a Boyne and Delco and will NOT interchange."

- Turns out "GOLD" is neither the option here.

However, my original was white and the new red version appears and functions exactly as the white.

And I believe most, if not all '67's came with the cornering lamp switch/wiring from factory. The Guide lamps were simply added options.

Crazy :blink:

. . . and how much 'gold' did you fork out for that brandy new switch Mr. Paul?

I heard that they were scarce and priced accordingly - I paid $65 US for a NOS Red Boyne in 2001.

Now comes the fun part - installing it !

70 Bucks (U.S.)

This will be my second go around. I cut and re-soldered my last one. Worked fine but I screwed it up be cutting the wires.

Didn't realize I could simply unplug at the the terminal - what a knuckle head :wacko: