1 post in this topic

I need a waterheader for a `17 4 cyl. engine. Fits on the top of the engine. Mine is cracked. Had it welded but it leaks. No rust thru please. Stude. part #16731. Fits the series 16 thru 19. Thanks, Art in N. Cal. lucky7@succeed.net.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now