License plate lights on Ebay

Fox W.

Hm, bought these, I should have checked the picture better because only realized on arrival that they are incorrect.  The seller is ok taking them back, but is asserting relentlessly that I am wrong and that these fit the 1989 Buick Reatta.  Baahh?     I do wonder what car these -do- go to though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Passenger-License-Plate-Light-Lens-Buick-Reatta-88-89-90-91-/401270737350?rmvSB=true

Edited by Fox W. (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Fox W. said:

Hm, bought these, I should have checked the picture better because only realized on arrival that they are incorrect.  The seller is ok taking them back, but is asserting relentlessly that I am wrong and that these fit the 1989 Buick Reatta.  Baahh?     I do wonder what car these -do- go to though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Passenger-License-Plate-Light-Lens-Buick-Reatta-88-89-90-91-/401270737350?rmvSB=true

Picture of mine on the left, vs theirs on the right. 

His message to me "OURS IS A 1989 REATTA IT SHOULD FIT !!!!! I KNOW I BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR 35 YEARS AND IM THE OWNER, i not going to argue with u OVER SOMETHING I KNOW ... just send it back NO PROBLEM or double ck and be suere u are installing it right.. FYI yr case open says S in the description"

What he means by 'S'  is that I had said "It is very different and larger than the Reatta's"  ; but the Ebay messaging system wrote it as  "It is very different and larger than the Reatta s"  stripping out the apostrophe.. so for the rest of the conversation he was convinced I own a "Reatta S" and that it is my fault for buying a part for the wrong model. :)  Hehehe.. What can ya do.

Reatta_vs_yours.jpg