Urgently need 1929 Series 65 King Pins

Turned out the kits I had bought via eBay did not fit my Chrysler Series 65 and as the car is right now at a workshow with disassembled front suspension -- you might say that I am deparately seeking correct items. Either by application, or by size (7/8" diameter, 71/4" lenght). Having checked I do discover that the king pins are shared with only Series 75, 66, 70 and 77. No other brand is listed with the same number according to the Interchange Manuals I have.

Edited by Narve N
Updated info (see edit history)

Egge had sold their stock of king pins some 20 years ago, guided me to Rare Parts (Stckton, CA) who almost had one I could use but it was out of stock. Will check Then and Now tomorrow and also the opportunity to build up the surface of the old ones by metallizing before turning doen to spec.

Sorry I can't help Narve, but you are correct the 65, 75, 70V & 77W used the same King Pins AE-26, they also share the same Bushings with 60, 70, 72 75 70V & 77W model Chryslers, when I get home I'll check the book for what other cars used the Bushings as the book says that there are 10 different cars used the AF-23 Bushings these only account for 7 so there must be 3 others that used the Bushings. 

Rear Axle info.jpg

Edited by Sasha39 (see edit history)

Fortunately I had a set of new bushings (from an elevator engine no less, match discovered by coincidence) that eliminated most of the slack. I have also investigated into materializing and turning back to dimension specification which also looks like an option if the pins are salvageable.

20170331_150449.jpg

• Like 1