1926 Model 50 Paint Colour

Chrysler had stock colors for the different Model and body styles but any car could be ordered in any of their colors. ($10 extra for body colored fenders)

I have seen a 1926 "50" coupe that the original color was similar to British Racing Green with black fenders.

The same colors were on a 1926 Model "60" 4 door sedan I had.

Post some photos of you car

Thanks 28 Chrysler. I am unsure why my original post is not showing?  My memory (in 1950's) was that the car was a deep blue and black.  The earliest paint chart I can find on line is 1930.  There was a Cobolt Blue on a 1931 Chart - could this have been an option in 1926/7?

The earliest thing that Autocolorlibrary.com  has for Old Chryslers  starts with Jan 1929.   I asked the AACA library for 25 Chrysler colorss and they could not

come up with anything.  The Dupont automotive coatings div has sold out- they were suppose to have the largest automotive color library in the world. Does anyone

know where we can get the color information for these original Chryslers ? I would really like to know if the two tone colors on my 25 are correct. Thanks, Cricket