5 day sale.. Just found online..

This was posted else where on the forum before.  A second look and I see atleast 4 or 5 cars on my Bucket list.  Unfortunately i have a feeling because of the quality and desirability of some of these cars that the prices are going to be above average.  If someone goes,  I would love to see what some of the stuff went for.  Just so we can kick ourselves for not attending. 

• Like 1

HOLY COW!

I am amazed at the number of these large collections that continue to come up for sale!

When you first hear about big collections sold at local auctions,

you think of faded cars sitting outside--but not this one!

The cars look like they are all in excellent condition,

though they may not have been driven enough.

For reference, here's part of the description:

"This is an absolute unreserved auction…Every item positively sells to the highest bidder! No onsite buyers premium!"

"Brief collector car highlights includes… RARE ‘29 Stutz Black Hawk Sport Roadster, ‘38 Packard Type A Model 1119 Roadster, ‘40 Lincoln Zephyr V12 Convertible, ‘41 Cadillac Sedanette 2 door Fastback, ‘32 Ford Roadster, “Several” Tri Five Chevys including Nomad, Sedan Delivery and Concours Restored ‘56 2 Door Hardtop, ‘36 Ford Cabriolet Convertible, ‘36 Ford Phaeton Convertible, ‘69 Dodge Dart “Swinger” Car Craft Magazine Give Away Car, “Several” Late 50’s and Early 60’s Impala Convertibles (Restored and Survivors including Tri Power and 4 Speed), ‘50 Cadillac 2 Door Convertible Deville Beautifully Restored and Triple Black, Approximately 2 dozen other Cadillacs including ’59 Coupe Deville, ’56 “Real Pink” Coupe Deville, etc., Tremendous Selection of Vintage Pickups and Carryalls including Chevy, Ford, Willys, REO and others, “Several” Chevrolet and RARE GMC Cameo Pickups, “Several” ‘59 El Caminos, Other El Caminos including True ‘69 SS 396, Great Selection of Mid 60’s Galaxies and T-Birds, “Dozens” of Early Snub Nose, C.O.E.’s and Firetrucks including Mack, Selection of Motorcycles including ‘59 Harley with Side Car, ‘08 Harley Trike, ‘65 Harley Special Purpose Trike, Show Quality Restored and Survivor Cushmans, BSA and others. As stated above, this is just a sample of what to expect. There will be 100+ convertibles, fantastic custom built and award winning restored vehicles, along with amazing “Survivor” cars. (200 vehicles stored under roof and on solid surface.)"

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)