Northway engine 1916-1923... being parted out

I have parts of 3 Northway engines  available. They were used by Mclaughlin and Oakland along with several other makers. A picture of one of the engines is attached but not all of the parts seen are available... I needed them for my car. The Generator, starter and distributor are gone.

some of the parts available include

transmission. clutch, head, water pump, the block, Oil pan, oil filler cap, dip stick, oil pump, What do you need.

Prices range from $10.00 to $50.00 per part plus shipping from Canada Package deals available.

Northway engine.jpg

14 hours ago, nickelroadster said:

Which engines do you have?  Know someone who needs a water pump.

the engines are all like this one.. For the most part they were the same for several years. The water pumps are on two of them and are the same. The fan blades are damaged. I will not know about the water pump backing plate until I take them off.

v

3 hours ago, nickelroadster said:

Dodge1934,

Looks like you have the wrong kind of parts for what me and a buddy are looking for.  The water pump that I am looking for is a stand alone unit whereas what you have appears to be connected to the engine block.  Thanks anyway.

Thanks for letting me know. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest ModelTjerm

If you can email my a few more pics. I have what I believe to be a 1916 Northway. I'm missing alot of parts off of it. Manntheyjeremy@gmail.com

20170219_154047.jpg