Rumble Seat T Handle

aacalifeer

Not sure where to post this. I have a rumble seat lid with a T Handle that made me think it was a '31 Chevrolet.  Unfortunately the lid is not a Chevrolet lid.  But, the T handle is the exact same handle.  I know there is a possibility that the handle was changed at some time.  Is there anyone out there that knows if the same handle was used on other makes of cars.  The lid has rounded corners.    I posted a while back about the lid with a pic and no one could ID the lid.  Hoping for a handle ID.

Thanks !

27 minutes ago, aacalifeer said:

Not sure where to post this. I have a rumble seat lid with a T Handle that made me think it was a '31 Chevrolet.  Unfortunately the lid is not a Chevrolet lid.  But, the T handle is the exact same handle.  I know there is a possibility that the handle was changed at some time.  Is there anyone out there that knows if the same handle was used on other makes of cars.  The lid has rounded corners.    I posted a while back about the lid with a pic and no one could ID the lid.  Hoping for a handle ID.

Might need some pictures, or a reference to the other post.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
5 hours ago, Andreas1931buick said:

Hello There. This cover is the rumbel Seat cover that i am missing to my 1931 Buick 96. It was sold by previos owner many years ago. Can you please contact me? Here is the photo Off the car This is from.

BE989062-8BA8-4260-8E8B-2309D29FBB6E.png

What are the odds?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Andreas1931buick said:

it's extreme ahaha😅 the problem now is that I have found him on facebook since he is no longer on the forum here. but he blocked me since I don't have a typical American name😬 so I'm a bit unsure of the way I'm going to get hold of him now😅best Regards Andreas

Andreas, I know AACAlifer personally. He lives not far from me here in Ohio, and I am in touch with him regularly. What would be the best way for him to contact you? 

10 minutes ago, lump said:

Andreas, I know AACAlifer personally. He lives not far from me here in Ohio, and I am in touch with him regularly. What would be the best way for him to contact you? 

Ok, now for a follow-up. I just sent him a detailed personal message. He and I have known each other as kids in the Southern Ohio Chapter of AACA since the early 1960's, so I'm sure he will read my message. 

3 hours ago, lump said:

Ok, now for a follow-up. I just sent him a detailed personal message. He and I have known each other as kids in the Southern Ohio Chapter of AACA since the early 1960's, so I'm sure he will read my message. 

Thank you so much🤩 e Mail  is the best to contact me.
a-Michaelsen@hotmail.com

best regards Andreas