Annual Meeting 2017

Joe Block

I wanted to thank everyone who work to put this event on.  

I found everyone helpful  and learn a lot about AACA that I rarely see on my Annual trip to Hershey Fall meet. It isgreat everyone need to it at least once. I highly recommend the trip even from the west coast.  

The national officers were very friendly, open to people  and offer to help our region with future events. and are open to all the members. 

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Dynaflash8 said:

It was good sitting with you at the banquet.  I got sick on that trip and have been down ever since.  I couldn't even make the Ocala Meet, but am starting to feel better today (Sat) I think.

The worst insult to injury was the fact that I held off cancelling my room at the Fairfield Inn in Ocala until Friday because I was hoping to feel better enough to go to judge.  But, I ended up in the ER on Thursday night and that lasted until 3:30 AM.  My fate became obvious, and I called Fairfield Inn first thing Friday morning after I was able.  They wouldn't cancel the room because instead of the normal 4 PM cancellation they called for 24 hours.  So, to add insult to injury I got a $150 room bill from then.  I'll never use Fairfield Inn again in whatever remains of my lifetime.  PS: By Saturday night I have, thankfully, started to feel like that lifetime may be longer than next week.  Yes, I'm feeling better.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

Interesting on the attendance...the "feel" was that there were fewer people this year than last year, and each seminar I attended seemed to have fewer people...of course, seminar attendance isn't a true measure, since people could be doing other things...the elevators are fun, never know who (whom?) might get on!