Low Boy Trunk Wanted

I'm sure I have one, but it's buried in the barn and we have a few feet of new snow on the ground. I don't have the brackets. My father purchased it in 1971 at Hershey, it's NOS. Medium blue paint, very nice last time I looked at it ten years ago. I won't be able to get to it until after I get home from Amelia Island in late March. Need anything else? Ed

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

I would try Jeffery Person in Kansas 913-523-5183 . I remember him having one for sale a while ago but can not remember if the luggage was with it. The brackets are no problem if you can wait for Ed.

Watch you do not buy one that has been cut down to make a low boy. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Canada said:

I would try Jeffery Person in Kansas 913-523-5183 . I remember him having one for sale a while ago but can not remember if the luggage was with it. The brackets are no problem if you can wait for Ed.

Watch you do not buy one that has been cut down to make a low boy. 

I've got brackets, as I have a nice 31 Cadillac trunk, but it is not a low boy. I know about Jeff. Thanks for posting.

Hmmmmm........ Somewhat complicated , as I just responded above under GENERAL , Buy/Sell. Sounds like Ed has you covered. In any case Roy Lassen referenced above is a great , spry 93 year old (today !) , with literally tons of cool old stuff.  - Carl

• Like 1

CORRECTION: Roy's 93rd birthday is Thursday , the 16th. Joyful , lucky Roy has been dealing with accessories for over 65 years , and some of his inventory certainly reflects that. classicaccessories.org , interesting , though not totally current website. He has a LOT more than that.Give him a call. Even if he doesn't have exactly what you want , you will still probably end up with a smile on your face , or maybe a good belly laugh if you are susceptible to such things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY , ROY ! 

• 4 months later...