1925 series 11A

Dean3326

I'm looking for a source for the Door side and upper channels. What is an acceptable replacement for these channels.

Also looking for the Window regulator rubber compression lip for all 6 door channels. need 1 window channel with the lip to attach the compression lip.

This vehicle has frame sag,I have the Franklin prints to attach the steel cable and turn buckle to remove the sag,has anyone had any luck with this setup?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2017 at 5:54 PM, Dean3326 said:

This vehicle has frame sag,I have the Franklin prints to attach the steel cable and turn buckle to remove the sag,has anyone had any luck with this setup?

Thank you

I'm interested in this - my 1926 Series 11A has some sagging of the frame, and I had been wondering about fitting this Franklin system to raise the frame up a bit - at least as a temporary fix so I can use the car during this upcoming Summer.

Did you find the drawings at the Club website? What are the drawing numbers so I might find them?

Thanks!

Roger

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Dean who sent me the drawing numbers by eMail. Here they are here for future reference of anyone

43489 - Installation Of Reinforcement For Chassis Sill
43490 - Wood Sill Truss Cable Assembly
43491 - Wood Sill Truss Anchor Plate Front
43492 - Wood Sill Truss Bracket Front
43493 - Wood Sill Truss Bracket Rear Left
43494 - Wood Sill Truss Bracket Rear Right
43495 - Wood Sill Anchor Plate Rear
43645 - Woodsill Cable Turn Buckle
31235 - Side Sill Assembly Left
31236 - Side Sill Member

Note that you need to be a Member of the H H Franklin Club to be able to access these drawings in the Members section of the website - but that alone is worth the $35 a year!!

Roger

• 3 months later...