Parting out my 2 TC's

Guest Coronet440

Guest Coronet440

One 90, one "91." 90 is white, tan interior, and 91 is red, tan interior. Have hardtops for both. I was selling these earlier but when no one would offer even $2,000 for then both (a real shame, given how well the white one drove. I really kept up the mechanics) I just proceeded to drive it daily as I have for the past 2 years. Too late now, nature took its course and a buck jumped out at the passenger side fender. Still drives, but now windshield has a crack in the bottom passenger side, Fender, front bumper, and hood are all quite banged up, and lost a headlamp assembly.

I'm going to rip the more desirable pieces off these cars to hold on to or sell and scrap the rest, but figured I'd give folks here one last chance to have at pieces or the lot as a whole. I'll do $1,000 on the 2 cars. Between them, there is enough good trim and panels for a complete car, just needs paint to match. Red one has no transmission. There are 3 headlights between the 2 cars.

Both are located in Northern VA. I'm getting an El Camino Saturday, so after that I'll be looking to get rid of the TCs ASAP.

I'll miss the car, always liked my old LeBaron more though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coronet440

Been pulling all sorts of trim pieces of the TC's, most of it is in excellent shape. If anyone is looking for anything, let me know. I'm willing to ship if buyer pays shipping.

Guest Coronet440

Also, if anyone is interested in a throttle body off of a 3.3 motor (52 mm opening rather than 48 mm, bolts right on), let me know. Happy to sell that too.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest smith auto repair

Coronet440, do you still have those tc's I am looking for the electric convertible top lock down assembly

Guest Saltydog

I am looking for the Chrysler TC front license plate bracket. Do you have one of these? NY State requires the front plate to be displayed.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...