1931-33 Auburn 8/12 Free Wheeling Shifting Instruction Tags

I bought 20 years ago a clean original 1932  8-100A  sedan .Im the papers that came with the car was a original red tag just like the one pictured here . It had a twine string attached . I reproduced these tags  so other owners could have one for their car if they wanted one. They were printed at Engler Printing in Ohio and was told this tag hung from the dash when the cars were delivered new. I just ran onto another bunch of these tags in my office and am selling them $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00 postpaid. (I pay the shipping) The quality is perfect and they are the exact size from new. They are made from heavy card stock like the original. Mike West 100 West ave , Livonia , NY 14487 Thank you.

new_auburn_pic_001.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:49 PM, mikewest said:

I bought 20 years ago a clean original 1932  8-100A  sedan .Im the papers that came with the car was a original red tag just like the one pictured here . It had a twine string attached . I reproduced these tags  so other owners could have one for their car if they wanted one. They were printed at Engler Printing in Ohio and was told this tag hung from the dash when the cars were delivered new. I just ran onto another bunch of these tags in my office and am selling them $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00 postpaid. (I pay the shipping) The quality is perfect and they are the exact size from new. They are made from heavy card stock like the original. Mike West 100 West ave , Livonia , NY 14487 Thank you.

new_auburn_pic_001.JPG

6 more tags were mailed out today! 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...