cjp69

27k mile original 1966 Riviera - $22,500

There is no way this is a 27,000 mile car.  Look at the filthy oily engine, the blue goop on the thermostat housing where the top was glued on, the wear on the seat belts and carpeting, the replacement vinyl top, the scuffed up dash, the corroded interior trim, the worn threshold plates, the rust over the rear tail lights, the worn air cleaner from being taken off so many times, the replacement poorly cut pcv hose,  and the filthy rear trunk liner.  I formed the high mile opinion even before I saw the high mileage oil change sticker!

7 minutes ago, dr914 said:

There is no way this is a 27,000 mile car.  Look at the filthy oily engine, the blue goop on the thermostat housing where the top was glued on, the wear on the seat belts and carpeting, the replacement vinyl top, the scuffed up dash, the corroded interior trim, the worn threshold plates, the rust over the rear tail lights, the worn air cleaner from being taken off so many times, the replacement poorly cut pcv hose,  and the filthy rear trunk liner.  I formed the high mile opinion even before I saw the high mileage oil change sticker!

I was advised that I was incorrect on the oil change sitckers; they're from a different car which happened to get some pictures posted on this thread.  Otherwise, I'm with you.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, PWB said:

Washington State is my favorite car world. You see 30 year old cars never garaged and are like new. Its simply amazing.

And the old cars sell for much less. Because they are so common.

Good thing I don't live there - I'd be flat broke with cars. :mellow:

I resemble that remark, lol!  Although of the 8 Buicks I currently own, only two were purchased in WA State. 

Edited by cjp69 (see edit history)