Glassesguy

Graham Owners Club 2017 National Meet

C Carl    260

Does anyone think there would be any interest in all this for $300 among the attendees at this upcoming meet ? I have spent a lot of time , and my own money finding homes for some of these engines. I don't know how to stir up interest in this machinery , which is not frozen up. Please see my posting under "Technical" above , subject : Valve springs............   (For a 612 engine)  I hope someone can help me save all this. We are getting close to the end , and with continued lack of interest , the horror of this fine machinery being converted to simply more inferior Chinese junk is becoming ever more probable. Being an active , proud AACA member , the thought of that absolutely disgusts me. But , even if I have just been wasting my time , I will certainly have done my bit. Anyone else care to help ? I am just an old Cadillac guy , and have no Graham old boy network whatsoever. Thank you !    - Carl

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

C Carl    260

Thank you very much , guys ! Looks like you have saved this one ! Looks like Fallbrook CA wil be the new home for this.  - Carl