Master?

24T42

Guest Mark McAlpine

Our region's webmaster and editors received letters today notifying them they were selected for national awards.  Our webmaster--Bob Stein--was recognized with a Master Webmaster Award, a remarkable 16 in a row.  He's received the award every year it has been offered, and received a special award in 2000 the year before the web awards program started.

Obviously, the volume of mail this time of year is overwhelming, so it may still be another day or two before all award winners receive their letters.  I'm sure you're going to be one of them, Judy, and will also receive your well-deserved 16th award in a row.  The Brass Nickel Region's On the Road, Again newsletter is an outstanding publication.  Marion & I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.

Although I said I got my letter on Friday I may have been mistaken as to the level of the award. After rereading these post, particularly Mark McAlpine’s, and rereading my letter it is not clear to me what award I have won. It says I have won an “AACA Webmaster Award”, with no mention of Master or any other designation. 

On 12/26/2016 at 8:52 AM, Bob47 said:

,,..,..........it is not clear to me what award I have won. It says I have won an “AACA Webmaster Award”, with no mention of Master or any other designation. 

Bob. That would be a "National Award", one you would receive "under the lights" in Philly if you are able to attend. These letters allow the winners to prepare for the Saturday night awards dinner. Congratulations!!

Wayne

• 1 month later...