Chase392

1000 ci Speedster Build

On 11/3/2017 at 10:22 AM, alsfarms said:

Hello Chase, any new updates on your Speedster?

Al

Not much lately.... but I'm still here :)

Still waiting to get moved over into the shop...  and still soaking stuck valves on the T-head.

Its about 30 mins away,

But well worth it in exchange for not tripping over parts or having to move my Challenger outside to do any work.

Hey guys,

I guess it is long since time to give an update on my progress. I wish I could post pics of the engine setting in a totally re-vamped frame but sadly that is not the case. Last year I was laid off from my mediocre job after losing my excellent job two years before that in a corporate buy-out. Finding decent work in my profession has been near impossible and its looking like I'm going to have to change careers entirely.

To add even more fun to the mix, my significant other has served me with papers that among other things... states she no longer wants to be my "riding mechanic".

Sadly the Speedster has to go on the back burner for a while.... but I'm determined to hang on to my project and see it through to the end.

I"ll still be lurking on here, trying to gather parts when the funds allow and brainstorming ideas for the future build. 

Edited by Chase392 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2017 at 7:29 PM, Chase392 said:

PM sent :D 

Hello Chase!  I am sorry to hear about your delay having your project done.This kind of things happen once a while so you should not loose hope.. But,  If you  intend to sell parts of the seagrave engine, I would be proud to integrate them into my project.

On 3/13/2017 at 7:29 PM, Chase392 said:

Hello Chase,  I feel sorry for you that a couple of "turns" have dealt you an unpleasant hand.  I will send a PM in the next day or so.

Al

• Like 1