Looking for 09 to 13 chassis

Neil G

I have a 1910 Model 20 Hudson, 100 inch wheelbase, complete running gear, frame engine trans rear end rolling, radiator, hood, fenders (hood and front fenders probably for patterns, rear fenders could be saved). Running boards and aluminum floor boards included,  Have extra set of wheels and tires off a Hudson 33 that go with it. Sold with bill of sale and some history documentation and original literature.  Asking 8K for everything. I have pictures of just about every component if you're interested. Winchester Va.  david.coco@comcast.net 540-5332885

Hudson 1.JPG

David,

A buddy of mine just completed this 1910 Hudson from less than you are selling. I think your offering is a BARGAIN. Walt G should jump on this opportunity ..... If I wasn't banged up Id be interested myself.  Merry Christmas sir! Mike West PS I wish this 10 Simplex was in my garage!

1910 hudson racebout.jpg

Christmas 2013.jpg

1910 simplex.jpg

One interesting thing on this body, it need's "question mark" fenders to match the body.  Great project, wish I'd been a little closer to the body, what an interesting combo!

Yes, my assemblage of parts would make a great speedster, was originally a 1910 Model 20 Fore Door roadster, of which, at this point in time and to everyone's knowledge, none other exist...

That is a stunning body!  I only wish I had enough Maxwell spares to see it become a 30 horse Maxwell. Long before my fathers project became my project we talked about multiple bodies for it.... I have now seen the one I want most!

Good luck and best wishes on the project.  Please keep us posted.

Great news, David and I have sealed the deal on the Hudson chassis, the measurements of the body and chassis are the closest thing to an exact match possible. I'm looking forward to starting the project this spring, will be looking for lots of parts. I have an excellent set of Solar sidelights and taillight, looking for matching headlights. also need a Warner Auto-Meter preferably with a clock mount, I have the clock already. Thanks to all who commented and a huge thank you to David Coco!

• Like 1

I'm tickled that this Hudson project is going to a great home!  We were both sort of amazed how closely the measurements frame vs. body are, appears, as mentioned,  to be almost an exact match.

If I were 20 years younger, I'd probably have kept the Hudson, but right now fairly sure I wouldn't  get to it in this lifetime, with other projects I'm working on.  So, again, a good home for it!  Plus, it gets to keep being around Pierce Arrows, which is always a good thing!!

• Like 1

Years ago, there was an ad for a Sears Motorbuggy for sale in Mississippi.  Behind the Sears, I could see the radiator of the Hudson.  I made a deal for it, flew to Jackson, and my brother and I retrieved it from an old shed where it had been for a while.  My brother lived 10 miles away from where the car was sitting!  We got it loaded on a commercial car carrier, I flew back to Winchester, and met the same driver to unload.

With the dimension match, I think it was just fate that a body showed up, as that was the lacking thing.....