1949 - 1955 Chrys Prods Drivers Door Latch!!!!! NEW !!!

Unearthed three (3) ++ NEW ++ N.O.S. ++ 1949 - 1955 Chrysler Products Driver's Side Door Latch

(says exactly that on the 2 that are in the boxes, 1 loose -- perfect match)....

If yours has gotten "sloppy" -- why go USED?????

Here is a G O L D E N opportunity to go ++ NEW ++ N.O.S. ++

Call me -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935 ... New York.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Didn't know there were queries about these ---- I left my phone number -- C A L L  M E....................

I have them -- but I don't have new fangled equipment to take pictures -- can describe.....

The boxes say 1949 - 1955 on them and has the Mopar # on them......

C A L L   M E -- 516 - 485 - 1935 .... Craig..... Long Island, New York....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEVER heard from either of you that "WANT ONE".......................

All you need to do is call -- and I'll grab one -- and give you the MOPAR # on them......

If that is too complicated for you, I am at H107 - H108 at Chryslers @ Carlisle next week --

Wednesday, July12th through Sunday, July 16th --and you can hold it in your hand....... or take your own picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orrrrrrrrrr -- buy it, I am NOT asking a king's ransom for them -- but I only have three (3).............

• 3 weeks later...

Was at Chryslers @ Carlisle for 5 3/4 days --- had to pull all of the EXTRA MOPAR I bring to the show out of my van -- put the GM & Ford back in --and did Guilford, Ct. this week....

Sold 1 of these door latches -- he asked if I would give him a better price if he took all three --- and I said "YES" --and then he (Charlie from South Carolina) only took one (1) -- so

I do have two remaining.....I DID tell Charlie that if he wanted the other two (2), the extra discount would still apply to him, IF I still have them.....

The part # on the box --- which ALL of you could have had at any second -- because I left you my phone number when I got these back in November, 2016 --- and Anyone was welcome

to call me during these last 9 months (what were / are you doing???? having a baby????) ---- is 1621683.... I'll "repeat" --- 1621 683.................

If you ARE interested, I will enlist the aid of a friend who has these new-fangled phones (I am an "old school" "dinosaur") -- You  W I L L need to call me -- such that he can send you a photo.

Yours, Craig -- phone number again is 516 - 485 - 1935...... I'll "repeat" 516 - 485 - 1935 ...... Long Island, New York.....

The price is less than the one on my 2001 Ford Van that just went bad..............like I said, "Golden Opportunity".... when they are gone, they are gone...........

skyler, marty14, and c49er ---- any of you guys have a phone?????

I know one of you said you live 3000 miles away ---- I justspoke to a guy from Sweden -- he HAD a phone!!!!!!

If you need lessons on how to dial 10 numbers --- see any 8 year old kid.... they know how....

You are making this too difficult in the way you play.

No need for you to comment.

A picture and part# is the way to sell parts on a website IMO.

I have purchased many many parts fast that way.

No BS to go through.

• Like 1

I had 3 ..... one is already sold..... 2 real men will want the others .......

You can stay in your forest with no phone ......

It truly is amazing that you have a computer but no phone in your forest......

Don't get eaten by a bear -- they run faster that you ....and you DON'T KNOW how to dial 911, I'll bet......

• 2 months later...