Looking for 1913 - 1915 Stevens-Duryea Parts

dpeeler

Looking for drive train and body parts for a 1913, 1914, or 1915 short wheel base touring Stevens-Duryea particularly the following: top bows, rear fenders, rear seat cushions, cowl lights (1915), 27" Rudge-Whitworth wheels and hubs, radiator badge, engine fan, carburetor, dash instruments, rear luggage trunk, etc. any and all leads considered. Thanks!

Perhaps you already know about it, but there was a complete car advertised with an additional parts car in Hemmings from that era, in the spring I think.  I believe it was in WA.

While on the subject of Stevens-Duryeas, I would be interested in locating a 4 cylinder S-D chassis, roadster (not touring), or substantial collection of parts (for a model R or X/XXX).  Please let me know if anyone knows of anything out there. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Have had success finding the Rudge Wheels and a few engine parts. Still looking for body and drive train parts for a short wheel base Stevens-Duryea (1913 - 1915) known as a Model C-Six or D-Six. Leads appreciated! Thanks, David

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still looking for drive train and body parts for a 1913, 1914, or 1915 short wheel base touring Stevens-Duryea  - particularly need the following: rear seat cushions, robe rail and foot rest for back seat area, tail light and cowl lights (1915), engine fan mounting pedestal, carburetor, gas tank gauge and switches (pressure and on/off), rear luggage trunk, etc.

Any and all leads considered.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...