Identify cars

Guest vamp756

Guest vamp756

Greetings! In advance sorry for my english. Local archaeologists have discovered the remains of an unknown car. We see here X frame and some more features, can make out that BOGE Suspension. But we can not identify what kind of car. Will you help us to determine the model of car? Thanks

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed.jpg

The radiator shell looks like a 1929 Pontiac. But I noticed hydraulic brake wheel cylinders, which would not have been originally installed on a 29 Pontiac. The axles or hubs may have been from a different, later model car, which someone added years ago, or you may have parts of more than one vehicle here. 

Wow. I've never seen a Hansa before, that I can recall. Tell us, does it have hydraulic brakes and 4-lug hubs? 

We Americans are used to trying to ID our own US-made cars, and often misidentify features on European-built cars. 

That is a handsome car, by the way. 

Guest vamp756
56 minutes ago, lump said:

Tell us, does it have hydraulic brakes and 4-lug hubs? 

we think, yes:

4-lug hubs

borgwardhansa.jpg

and hydraulic brakes

$_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5314-hansa-1100-1700-achsteile-etc-vorn-gebraucht/251532659699?hash=item3a9083cbf3

We also thought that the hydraulic brakes are not compatible with this era, but is it possible :)

We also did not know about Hansa, there is not much of it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansa_(company information)