WTK value of '88 R30 Subur.

Our organization is trying to decide on selling there 1988 R30 RWD Suburban ,454ci ,double rear door . Is there some value above what blue book says ? We have seen others for sale and up to triple KBB . We only put about 800 miles a year on it in summer only to tow are trailer . So has very low mileage .And some kind of super torque convertor was added to it ,with a engine overhaul in '05 by a member . Location is east ,central PA. But by no means a rust bucket . As original owner only used same way for large boat .

Edited by ArticiferTom
Spelling (see edit history)

What people ask and what they get, if it even sells, is usually very different.  There are so many things that affect the value of a particular older vehicle, it becomes what a person is willing to pay and the offer the seller is willing to accept. I am confused on where you are getting your info. KBB does not go back to 1988 and I can not find a R30 listed, only R10 and 20. Nada shows the price for a 1988 R20  ranging from appx. 2000.00 for a very used one up to over 6000.00 for the very best. To me KBB is not as accurate as they were in the past and NADA prices cars much older and more accurately. But the bottom line lies on finding an acceptable price for both parties regardless of what the books say.

Yes , Kbb only goes back to 92 and does have 2500 ,3/4 ton at about 1700 too 4000  . But ebay has two now one was relisted because did not meet reserve at 8000 other older '84 looking for 5000 . Had seen one for sale along highway for 13,000 . Thanks for NADA info . I just kinda went off KBB and ebay . Either way  ,I guess we can start  high ,have all Winter to unload .