Touring Needed for Concours Event

Hi Guys,

We are putting together a special class for the Eyes on Design Concours show held on the grounds of the historic Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in metro Detroit next Fathers Day (June 18th).  This is one of the mid wests top Concours events and typically attracts about 250 hand picked cars for specific classes relating to Automotive Design.  More can be viewed at www.eyesondesign.org/carshow, scroll down to 2016 show coverage.  We are currently looking for an attractive, well restored 1919-1925 four door open Hudson Touring model for a unique class called Touring America which will showcase cars from the early Brass Era through the mid twenties.  If you are located around the mid west and would like to attend a very nice Concours type event with your car, please contact me and forward a nice 3/4 shot of your car for review.  Thanks,...Bill 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

We are still looking for a well restored 1919-1927 Hudson Touring for the Eyes on Design Concours show.  The one in the area can not attend due to another event, and I have not as of yet had any responses from owners of well restored Touring models.  It most be a 4 door open Touring, not a coupe or sedan.  Anyone have any leads?   Drop me a note, thanks....Bill

Hi, Bill:  May I suggest that  you place your solicitation on the "Hudson Open Forum", at http://forum.hetclub.org/ ?

I would have pasted your appeal there myself, but you show no contact info. besides the PM system here at the AACA, and to use that I would have to set myself up as the "transfer person".  Much better if you posted your contact info directly, over at the Hudson club's forum.

Thanks, if I have no responses through this forum, and I do not come up with a nice car through some of the fellow enthusiasts, I will try the Open Forum you mention.  I am not familiar with it, but I will look into it. Thanks again for the input.  Bill