RivNut

Rivieras for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

This one is back on the Atlanta CL

Looks good based on what is shown but this may be one of those "looks good with some distance"  types

One of these days I am going to sell a '54 so I can buy a first gen, just not the best time right now....

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/5898672208.html

1963 Buick Riviera P - $9000

(706) 633-6607

Price reduced. Must Sell!!

1963 Buick Riviera. First year of production, this classic American car was designed as a cross between a muscle car for him and a luxury car for her. These are rather rare and this particular car is in pretty solid shape. Mostly original, with minor interior items replaced and custom wheels being the biggest changes. It has the Wildcat 445 engine, which is 401 cubic inch producing 325 horsepower, with the Dynaflow automatic transmission. Speedo more shows 25,885 miles on it. Car does need a little work to be show car ready but starts and drives like the day it left the dealership. $9000 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please.

00k0k_486t3Ah1Sxq_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_72D49QksQJh_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_eyoz07LpArG_1200x900.jpg

00909_6tFHSQXOXsQ_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

Engine by Neal Head,  famous Riviera engine builder. Certainly glad that price is negotiable 

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/5898672208.html

It has a 430 Neal head motor matching body numbers and motor numbers. Runs and drives but needs body work. Price is negotiable. Don't need any help to sale.

imagejpeg

Right pretty car here, priced right? Edit, appears to need paint and has a few miles. But hey, they're highway miles:rolleyes:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5880015940.html

Riviera - $1450 (Atlanta ga)

1996 Buick Riviera 2Dr coupe automatic
Runs drive good leather seats sunroof
Power windows ac heat hwy miles 200341
3.8 Super charger engine if interested 
Call James 4044844833.

imagejpeg

My my pictures seem to have disappeared 

What typically causes the check engine light to come on?  I wonder if he considers peeling paint as body damage and if this one has it, most do. 

992 Buick Riviera - $600

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5855747291.html

Hello I am am Jonathan and I have a clean 1992 Buick Riviera for sale. It has absolutely no body damage on its white exterior. The Milage at 179,180. The vehicle does have a check engine light and needs an alternator but doesn't require an emissions test after January 2017 because it will be an antique.

image.jpeg

Here are a few from NC ...

A 1970 with buckets ...

1970 Buick Riviera New pics! - $9850 (Ft. Mill)

1969 "Buck" in the title of the ad, but lists it as a '70 with a 455 in the description? It has a High Point plate on the front, may have been a NC car for a while?

1969 Buck Riviera - $6900

And one more ...

1966 Buick Riviera - $9500

The 69 is probably correct unless someone has installed a 69 front clip on a 70.  Surely does make a buyer cautious.

Just ran across this one, they don't list the "KX" engine, but they name it correctly ...

64 Buick Riviera Super Wildcat - $10500 (Hickory)

64 Buick Riviera Super Wildcat. This is a one owner barn find that was bought new at Rob Hevner Buick in Hickory, NC. This car was a barn find from the original owner. the car only have 53,000 miles and every option available in 64. The car has the 425ci engine with 360hp. This is a rare car equipped with the Super Wildcat package with 2 4barrel carbs from the factory. This car has every performance option including massive aluminum drum brakes. The car runs and drives great and does everything you would expect. This car would be a perfect car to restore or drive it like it is. This is a good example of early American performance.

00N0N_4aOJsD5i5DA_1200x900.jpg

9 minutes ago, JZRIV said:

I think you should go check it out Randall since its not far from you. You know........just to look:ph34r:

Don't think I "need" to ... just look ... even! If someone wanted it looked at I could, but don't think I will "just because"!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PWB said:

Notice they have a 2nd Gen. printed on all the boxes. :P

I did notice that, maybe they didn't have any '65 Rivs in the black and white paint to put on the box?

So before I get called out again...yes mine is listed on craigslist here in Vegas.   I have the ad up to $30K but very reasonable.  Im following my plan, which was to rebuild it and sell it.  Everyone tried telling me I should enjoy the car but I cant.  Every turn of the key all I do is overthink everything and I look at my flaws.  I brought it back from the grave, now someone else can have fun with it.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5920893760.html 

1966 Riviera Gran Sport

This car is not listed on CL and is not currently listed anywhere, but I recently received an email from a friend of mine that the current owner will be wanting to sell it this coming spring.  I only have this one picture of it, BUT if you're really interested in it, you can find a showcase article on it in the Jan/Feb 2007 (Vol 23, #1) of the Riview.  It's on the cover and there's a two page article with more pictures.  In short, it was sold 10 years ago after the builder died of cancer.  Since being sold, it's been driven about 500 miles.  It's now part of a collection and was purchased by the collector for the excellent craftsmanship.  Complementing the black exterior is a white/taupe leather interior.  Both the exterior as evidenced in the picture and the interior are what I'd call "tastefully tweaked."  The engine is detailed to perfection and is running a factory dual four barrel carb setup (I don't think it's an MZ car though.)  I've seen the car once, in person, and would without a doubt say that it's probably one of the few Rivieras that I could count on one hand as being perfect.

Among some of the 50+ honors the car has collected is the award given by PPG for best paint in 2004.  It also received the 2004 "Blood's Pick" award.  Kenny Youngblood is a nationally known artist renowned for his caricature art of custom cars.  The awards do not go with the car, they're kept in memory by the builder's brother. 

If you're really interested, and have about $40K in you pocket that's burning a hole in it, PM me and I'll give you the seller's contact info.  Read the article first; I have no real first hand info about the car, I just happen to know the gentleman who helped sell the car to the current owner after the death of the builder.

This picture accompanied the email I received. There are more pictures in the RIview.

Ed

download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f1%5fAMe%2bimIAAF9FWFHrOg82iA89GXA&m=YaDownload&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeo&uploadId=aW1hZ2UwMDIuanBn