Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

RivNut

It does appear to be a real nice car Paul. That color looks great with a black vinyl top. I see a lot of small detail of originality on that car. If the paint is quality I wouldn't be surprised is someone bites at the price even though its not a GS. Probably an error where it says 3.23 rear axle ratio. I kind of like the Cragars, but jeez you get a full set of Buick road wheels too.

Interesting that they applied the argent silver treatment around the tail lights like was used in 66. 67 was body color.

After looking closer. maybe pic angle is deceiving but it looks like the right rear corner was repaired and they missed getting the contour right. Also wonder if seller knows there is a ratchet and socket left on the left rear brake bleeder.

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Hilarious! Now that's something I would do - forget the small wrench.

Eagle eye, JZ. You should be on the judges panel.

Aside from a lot of fixable stuff - I'm not seeing a posi-tag as posi traction is proclaimed.

I've never seen this red in person. An amazing color in these sun shined images. Looks like a recent rush whole prep to sell. Hope it sells well.

www.jpg

This car is not being advertised (yet), but Jim is a friend of mine and he asked me if I knew of anyone looking for a 7th generation Riviera.  I've seen this car personally and there are no words to describe it.  Here's what Jim has to say about it.

1985 Buick Riviera, 3rd owner, V8, gas, 126K miles. Original GM employee order, unique options. I have collected and/or installed every option that was available in 1985. Parts car included. Dual stage paint, two-tone silver/charcoal, gray leather interior.  $10K obo. ROA #10524. Jim Carter, glasic74@hotmail.com 816-550-4719

5aa181a0593f8_JimCartersRivieraa2.thumb.JPG.6f831b00cc9c2d5d99a9d1a04df73bf6.JPG

When Jim says that he has installed every option available, he's gone to the extreme in making sure this car is fully optioned.  When's the last time you saw one of these Riviera with optic rings around the key escutcheon or had a power locking gas cap?  I think the last thing that he's done to it is to install the solid walnut dash and door panels from the W15 optional interrior.  Contact Jim directly at the info he's provided.

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, RivNut said:

This car is not being advertised (yet), but Jim is a friend of mine and he asked me if I knew of anyone looking for a 7th generation Riviera.  I've seen this car personally and there are no words to describe it.  Here's what Jim has to say about it.

1985 Buick Riviera, 3rd owner, V8, gas, 126K miles. Original GM employee order, unique options. I have collected and/or installed every option that was available in 1985. Parts car included. Dual stage paint, two-tone silver/charcoal, gray leather interior.  $10K obo. ROA #10524. Jim Carter, glasic74@hotmail.com 816-550-4719

5aa181a0593f8_JimCartersRivieraa2.thumb.JPG.6f831b00cc9c2d5d99a9d1a04df73bf6.JPG

When Jim says that he has installed every option available, he's gone to the extreme in making sure this car is fully optioned.  When's the last time you saw one of these Riviera with optic rings around the key escutcheon or had a power locking gas cap?  I think the last thing that he's done to it is to install the solid walnut dash and door panels from the W15 optional interrior.  Contact Jim directly at the info he's provided.

Ed

Jim Carter is a stand-up guy.

I purchased a few parts he had advertised in the Riview some time ago.  Unbeknownst to him, there was an issue with one of them.  I brought it to his attention.  Do not recall asking for it although he issued a refund right away.

This vehicle was featured in the Riview in the past.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

2 hours ago, RivNut said:

Ed

Very nice looking '85 Riviera!

Possibly THE ONE for Ship?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Rivman said:

Very nice looking '85 Riviera!

Possibly THE ONE for Ship?

Have to sell my '92 first!!  You all know my '92 is advertised in three places on this AACA forum...someone needs to bite!!

Edited by DShip (see edit history)

Hey, Ship just reminded me that I type with fat fingers.  The two-tone 85 silver Riviera is a 6th generation Riviera.  I've changed the original post but any quote is still going to display it as originally posted.

On 3/9/2018 at 7:30 PM, Hossrod said:

Hello all. I just made a post in Buy/Sell area with info about selling my step fathers 69 Rivs and the mass of parts he's collected over the years. Currently not on craigslist/ebay/etc., just this site.  

See my list of wants on your original posting 

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:47 AM, Chimera said:

that 65 for $14,500 or less...

Better to see in person with cash I would guess.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Buick-Riviera/132536806400?hash=item1edbcf2c00:g:0uQAAOSwdxJan~2Q&vxp=mtr

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.46.17 PM.png

Sold for US $14,500.00

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:54 AM, Chimera said:

It will be interesting to see if this one even makes the reserve price, (what ever that may be). It appears the eventual new owner is going to have a lot of rust repair and body work to do.

1 hour ago, NC68Riviera said:

It will be interesting to see if this one even makes the reserve price, (what ever that may be). It appears the eventual new owner is going to have a lot of rust repair and body work to do.

This 67 has some great things going for it. Straight trim, chrome, nice soft parts (except front seat) mechanically gone over, etc. It is unfortunate there is reference to possibly being 14k miles. Clearly well over that.

The rust you see in pics is tip of iceberg. Trust me on that! The current bid of $4200 would be OK especially if someone would just drive it as-is and not fuss over the rust. Buyer that has other intentions of restoring body will get a major wake up call once they take possession.

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)
  • Like 1