Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

RivNut

67 Riv GS

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d/1967-buick-riviera-gs/6248706666.html

Real GS All original badges.... Has black bucket seats/and woodgrain console. Has new rebuilt never run 430 engine. Includes the star wars air cleaner and the car has the hideway headlights as well. . Call for more info. Bring cash, come see, delivery available. No pic collectors,serious buyers only.....Thanks..     (386) 882-5232        

57 minutes ago, cjp69 said:

67 Riv GS

https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d/1967-buick-riviera-gs/6248706666.html

Real GS All original badges.... Has black bucket seats/and woodgrain console. Has new rebuilt never run 430 engine. Includes the star wars air cleaner and the car has the hideway headlights as well. . Call for more info. Bring cash, come see, delivery available. No pic collectors,serious buyers only.....Thanks..     (386) 882-5232        

I sent him a message over a month ago. No response.

$2500? Come on

Edited by PWB (see edit history)

64 drivers side front fender $400

(not my listing) 

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/d/1964-buick-riviera-fender/6259443684.html

1963 Buick Riviera Parts - Lot of Misc - $250 (seagoville)

(not my listing) 

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/d/1963-buick-riviera-parts-lot/6229869151.html

Edited by NCRiviera (see edit history)

On 8/4/2017 at 5:40 PM, PWB said:

I sent him a message over a month ago. No response.

$2500? Come on

I called the guy, asked about the car, he seemed pretty nice. Then I asked him if it was okay if he sent me some pictures because I'm not able to come and take a look at it, he said he would, later he sent me a message saying that it got dark after he got home, so he'll send some pics tomorrow. That was a month ago today, still no photos. The guy really does not want to hear about no photos.

15 hours ago, Chimera said:

68 Black GS.

Better get this one fast because: "This car will easily bring $50,000+ at the Barrett-Jackson sale if it was restored!!!!!"

https://greatfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-buick-riviera-gs/6251341993.html

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 6.31.16 PM.png

And if I recall correctly, it was advertised for $11k when this guy bought it a few weeks ago.  Looks like about all he did was clean it and took better pics.   It is one fast appreciating vehicle!

Edited by cjp69 (see edit history)

A perfect steering wheel with horn bar was going for about $1200 at one point. The $500 is about correct for this one with the crack on right side and no horn bar (plus steering column), but it looks a bit rough. Could get it for $450 then buff out imperfections, restore, and get repo horn bar, have $700-$800 into it and have a cool steering wheel. Plus you really want to make sure you get the horn working to help avoid accidents. Function is form sometimes.

45 minutes ago, EmTee said:

What's up with the RF corner of the hood?  Must have left a wrench on the core support...

The hood bumper on that side is probably extended too far.  To keep this one running cool, it will definitely need a fan shroud.

The very first Riviera that I saw, in September of 62, was painted this color, but it had silver interior.   I remember well because I bought an AMT 1:25 model and painted it to match.  

It's really hard to tell, but in my eye, the interior looks like white vinyl rather than leather. ???

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

1 hour ago, KD63RIV said:

The hood was not closed all the way before pictures were taken. My fault.

Thanks.  Reproduction shrouds are available through CARS.  An a/c car will run hot in the summer if it doesn't have a good shroud and a working thermo clutch fan.  Don't get beat up on your asking price because of that.  Can you post a picture of the Fisher data plate?

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

9 hours ago, RivNut said:

Thanks.  Reproduction shrouds are available through CARS.  An a/c car will run hot in the summer if it doesn't have a good shroud and a working thermo clutch fan.  Don't get beat up on your asking price because of that.  Can you post a picture of the Fisher data plate?

What makes you think this car runs hot? I've never known anyone who could trouble shoot a car from photographs..................

The nature of the beast.  I'm basing it on experience of having driven "nailhead" powered buicks since 1962,  and the tales of many others who drive Buicks powered by the "nailhead" who have experienced their engines running hot - as I said in the summer; especially in the south, with the a/c on.  The factory installed a shroud on the back of the radiator and put a 5 blade thermo-clutch fan on it for a reason.  Cars without a/c did not have a shroud and ran a 4 blade solid fan.  I figure the guys who designed and built the engines knew what they were doing and had a reason for doing so. Living in Ohio, you might not experience this, but a little farther south and it could become a problem.

25 minutes ago, NCRiviera said:

My goodness, Santa is comin' to town

I had no idea these used parts commanded these sums;

"Pan $250

Foam $100

Gear $250

Motor $400

Cables - extra"

Wasn't '72 a moon roof (solid panel), not a "sunroof"?