Ride on metal toy tractor

For some silly reason, I acquired a pickup load of toys at Hershey.  Most toys you can figure out or search on line, but this metal ride on toy tractor at top of picture has me stumped, having a hard time finding a match.

Can anyone tell me make, year, value?  Don't have room for everything so will be selling some toys.

image.jpg

The road graders have to stay together, one's missing an engine, one's missing the grader, together they're complete!

I'll either list on Ebay or wait until next Hershey, have numerous toy tinplate trucks, tractors, wagons to sell.......problem is I don't know toys well, realize condition is important, but so is rarity....

thanks dc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:39 AM, trimacar said:

The road graders have to stay together, one's missing an engine, one's missing the grader, together they're complete!

I'll either list on Ebay or wait until next Hershey, have numerous toy tinplate trucks, tractors, wagons to sell.......problem is I don't know toys well, realize condition is important, but so is rarity....

thanks dc

There is a price guide out there, almost everything is inflated! It is great for identifying makes of the toys.The toy market is much softer now then it was. The internet has given a much larger selection, and as always it's about condition. now with the internet a good condition is easier to find

Edited by John348 (see edit history)