Hershey photo needs a caption

olympic

Funny on the range hood! 

In a box of stuff I bought this year at Hershey, there was a 60's or so wall clock, new in the box, nothing special.  I laid it on the ground next to my chair as I was going through the stuff in the box and forgot about it.

Fellow came along, fell in love with it, told him twenty bucks and he bought it immediately.

Sometimes strange stuff sells at Hershey, although I am glad it was a clock and not a range hood in the box!

Actually the entire guys space doesn't look much like what I expect to see when I think of Hershey.  If i had to guess without knowing where the photos was taken, I would have thought the Bennington VT car show.  If that were the case,  that's what one will turn to while you wait for them to schedule their next show.  2 years with no show now.   Used to be one of my Fall highlights. 

2 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Actually the entire guys space doesn't look much like what I expect to see when I think of Hershey.  If i had to guess without knowing where the photos was taken, I would have thought the Bennington VT car show.  If that were the case,  that's what one will turn to while you wait for them to schedule their next show.  2 years with no show now.   Used to be one of my Fall highlights. 

Back in the mid 80s I remember seeing a skeleton in a wooden coffin at Hershey.  The  fellow was selling vintage bike stuff if I remember correctly..