My annual Hershey haul photos

auburnseeker

Here are some photos of the roughly 165 parts / literature I bought this year.  I spent a little more than normal for the quantity but I bought alot more NOS chrome parts this year.  The pinup calendars are actually salesman proof calendars that have been in the salesman's folder until just before the show and almost all are in superb condition with no missing months.  

IMG_7067.JPG

IMG_7069.JPG

IMG_7068.JPG

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

IMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7062.JPG

IMG_7061.JPG

IMG_7060.JPG

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Wow, you sure did some power shopping - I managed a few great finds for my collection of collections including some brass items, and nice automobilia including a Royal doulton plate.   Added a few spark plugs, some Model T accessories for my old auto parts store recreation, and a wonderful early Montaut print.  Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_9626.JPG

IMG_9870.JPG

IMG_9953.JPG

IMG_9928.JPG

IMG_9935.JPG

IMG_9941.JPG

IMG_9881.JPG

Nice stuff  , Aurburn  & Terry   .Terry that's a nice Overland  badge  Looked for a nice one for the car we have in the shop . Saw a few but nothing that nice . Good find . Kings32

I picked up a lot of odds and ends for all my projects and started another with this nice '39 Ford cab from South Dakota. My camera was broken so I never got to take an "As Found" photo in the Chocolate Field South when it was on a trailer with an Autocar cab. Bob

DSCF5216.JPG

Wow Bob, it'll take a big show-case for that Hershey find.

In my photos what seems to be an Overland badge is actually a salesman's lapel button. Neat little item.