1930 Packard

Walt G

I would like to buy original tools for my 7th series 1930 Packard, I have a list, and  some photos of what they look like and will be at Hershey Red Field spaces RNG 10 - 11, that is the NE corner above the stadium. I would especially like to buy a crank handle. I will pay cash or will have along an assortment of pre war car parts, some literature, iron and steel toys. Good stuff, plus one or two of the NOS 1923 turn signals in the original unopened boxes. thanks for reading this.

4 minutes ago, C Carl said:

Hi , Walt , what do the 1923 turn signals look like ? Thanks , Carl

What 1923 turn signals, new in box, might look like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTORNoyutjDSMrzEK4tWsi

Please, I'm just joking. Don't everyone lose your mind. Walt gets the joke!

• Like 1

It's Thing from the Addams Family. It's a disembodied hand that lives in a box and communicates by sign language. When I saw NOS 1923 turn signals new in the box, I figured turn signals = hand signals, so here's a hand that comes in a box. Or something.

It kind of loses something in the translation.

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)

Yes Matt I get the joke, FUNNY. Just as an aside I knew Charles Addams, he was an old car guy too (Bugatti type 35 painted black, Aston Martin tourer ca 1937 ) when he, Austin Clark and I did a charity event back in the 1970s out in Southampton, NY on the way back from the event to the Long Island Auto Museum the Bugatti ran out of gas just as it got into the driveway at the front of the museum so a couple of us pushed the Bugatti down the driveway on the east side of the museum and into one of the steel museum buildings.

Carl personal message me with your e mail address and I can send you a photo of the turn signal