Handicapped Parking

Guest Apollo

My experience has been that if you do not arrive by 7 AM the handicap lot will be full. 

I usually park in the lot that is down the hill from the Milton Hershey school.  The lot entrance is off of RT 39, then right onto Boathouse Rd, once past the lot attendants keep left to the far parking area. 

This lot is flat ashpalt/gravel (scooter friendly), it is across Hershey Park Drive from where the red and chocolate fields meet.

Bob

Edited by Gangster
spelling (see edit history)

Maybe NOT Boathouse road!!!  Boathouse Road is for trailer parking only this year and will be a one-way in 2017.  You are referring to the old white field that is at the base of the Milton Hershey School.  That area is asphalt and gravel for the most part but we do not know how people will enter that road this year yet.  Asking right now.  They may allow the same entrance but maybe not!!!

There may be other handicapped parking areas, but for cars and pickups only (no trailers) I have used a handcapped parking lot at the south-east corner of Hersheypark Drive and Hotel Road.  I never found it to be completely full, but have not used it for a few years. It is at the very east end of the flee market.