1990 Reatta Convert for Sale - very clean Arizona Car

tx12

It is a 1990 red convertible (only 2K made) with and tan vinyl top. I am the third owner of the car. It was an everyday car for a woman in California from '90-'95 when it was purchased by a retired couple in Sedona. I purchased it from them in 2002 and used it as my everyday work car to 12News. I was then transferred to New York. From '04 until now, it has been stored in a garage and driven every year for the St. Patrick's Day parade. It runs very well and the condition of the body and interior are superior to any Reatta out there. It has 123,775 miles on it-but they are well-cared for miles. As you see in the pictures, the interior is fantastic...leather is in excellent shape, original floormats...nothing has been replaced or repaired on the doors, etc. . The weather molding on the top around the windows is also in great shape and the sun visors clips have never cracked or broken (a rarity). It's never been smoked in or been in a wreck. I have the original showroom brochure for the '90 model lineup as well as the original owners manual, craftsmen signed logbook...everything but the flashlight and pen. Almost new tires and a brand new battery. OK-so what's wrong with it? The AC needs to be recharged with freon and the headlight door motors are non-operational. You can lift them manually or hand crank them open. You have to take apart the motors and replace the worn out plastic gears. New metal gears are available on the internets this is a common but an easy fix. Also, the CD players does not work as well. I am asking $9,499.00 OBO again, due to the overall shape it's in...a BLAST of a car that would be a fun investment for under 10K.  I do need to move on it as my parents want their garage back in their condo! They return in a few weeks. Just let me know!  Please contact me if interested Sean McLaughlin <Sean.McLaughlin@cbs5az.com

IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

IMG_6657.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

IMG_6665.jpg