1952 Pontiac Catilina Hardtop $20,000 SOLD

I have a 1952 Catilina for sale. I would call it a barn find but I know that term is overused. I have had it for a while now but I hardly drive it. I was going to hot rod it but I decided its just too nice of a car to do that. Its pretty much original except for the tires. The interior looks like it might have been done a while ago. I bought it up in Oregon and brought it back home to Vegas. Runs and drive nice. Has a few leaks and a few bumps and bruises. I have a clean NV title in my name. It would be a real nice car to drive as is or do what you want to. I have another restomod 49 ford so I thought some one might want an nice original Pontiac. Lots of Chevy hardtops but you don't see to many Pontiac hardtops. It has a lot of original upgrades Pontiac put on their cars. All the stainless is on it and in good condition. It has bumper guards, the light up hood ornament, driving lights,  power antenna, spotlight mirrors, radio, original under hood light, original hood lock, clock and windshield wipers. I can't get the driving light, clock and power antenna to work right now but they did when I bought the car. I bought another NOS clock for it. It is still has a 6 volt system. Its a straight 8 with the automatic trans. If interested I am asking $20,000 for the car and it is in Las Vegas, NV and you can reach me at 702-501-2437. I think it is a very nice car for the money.  Would also consider a straight trade or a trade plus cash (depends on the trade}.  Thanks

P1010439.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

P1010456.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

P1010447.JPG

P1010457.JPG

P1010461.JPG

Edited by ntsgf
sold car (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 5:01 AM, John_Maine said:

Wow, there is an identical car for sale in my area - same colors, same narrow whitewalls, unrestored original car with 60-70K on it. Not as nice as yours, though. 

25 k is just too much for me. But the car in your neighborhood could possibly be much cheaper, I guess? Any details that you could share? I am searching for such a car in the 10-12000 USD range. Thanks,  Hans 

You have a very nice car, however install the original oil bath air cleaner and take a new photo of the engine.  Those aftermarket cheep small air cleaners always make me wonder what else, hidden is wrong with the car.  It's a great car and you are asking a premium price, so little details matter.