1929 Hupp Parts for sale, 6 CYL running gear, wheels etc..

Guest Huppcoupe29

Guest Huppcoupe29

20160619_153929.jpgI have a bunch of 1929 Hupp parts for sale. Everything listed is from a 29 Coupe except for the spare parts engine. I pretty much have ALL of the 6 cyl RUNNING GEAR! I have a COMPLETE ENGINE & TRANS that is in the chassis and it cranks over with the battery(I believe it might run).. A nice radiator, COMPLETE Front and rear axles, Another complete parts engine and transmission(sat outside uncovered with head off)  that is at least 95% complete sell complete or parts. The picture of it doesn't show the head, carburetor, water pump, shifter etc but I do have them..  7 yes SEVEN 19" wire wheels and center caps, complete and in decent shape, lug bolts, lug wrench, 2 chrome Landau arms. I'm sure I have missed something if you are in need of something that I don't have listed that pertains 2 running gear feel free to ask. Call or text 7one9-5five3-9six21

20160716_135802.jpg

20160716_141506.jpg

Edited by Huppcoupe29
Forgot to list some parts (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Antonio Crivillé

I have the pleasure to be the owner of a HUPMOBILE made in Detroid in 1928 and which arrived in Barcelona, Spain in 1929. I've had this car since 1960 and I restored it completely in 1995. I live near Barcelona (Spain) and my car has been working very well until recently. Unfortunately the engine cracked and since it's extremely dificult to find parts for such cars in my country or even in Europe, we've been trying to fix it several times by soldering it. The problem hasn't been solved and the only solution is to buy an entire engine. Since you are taking on behalf of the widow of an avid owner / restorer, maybe you could help me find what I need. If you have any idea, please email me at antonicrivilletapias@gmail.com This is a picture of the car, as you see it's in excellent state. Thank you very much!

hupp_antonio.PNG