88 Reatta AC low side temp sensor

ChrisWhewell

Ignorantly, I thought I needed one of these for my '90 and drove 25 miles to a parts yard only to find upon returning that its not compatible connectorwise with my 90, and then figured out how to repair my existing one with a simple solder technique.   So, I have this extra Low Side Temperature Sensor from an 88 that I'll likely never use.  Is $20 asking too much ?   I'll guarantee it works, I measured the resistance and its right where it needs to be and changes with temperature appropriately.  Not high tech, just a thermistor material and probably good for another 20 years.   Alternately, if you want to trade me for a mounting plate from an AC Delco ignition module, we can do an even trade maybe ?   I want to convert the ignition module in my 90 to an AC Delco setup, instead of the Magnavox, I need the base plate and really don't want to take another trip to the yard....   Or, if you have a Delco module baseplate but no interest in this sensor, let me know I'll buy it off ya for a reasonable amount.   thanks alot

2.JPG

Edited by ChrisWhewell (see edit history)