Allentown Show

David White

Hello  I just got an e-mail ( thankfully )  from Anne Gibson about the show. We have not been in a few years but if we can swing it would like to go. Can someone send us some information, and do we have to be there on Thursday for the Reattas ?  David White   905-356-7706 anyone know how many hours it is from Buffalo New York  Or Detroit?

On 7/3/2016 at 6:33 PM, David White said:

Hello  I just got an e-mail ( thankfully )  from Anne Gibson about the show. We have not been in a few years but if we can swing it would like to go. Can someone send us some information, and do we have to be there on Thursday for the Reattas ?  David White   905-356-7706 anyone know how many hours it is from Buffalo New York  Or Detroit?

From Buffalo about 5 1/2 hours

Ben

David,

I hate to mis-speak, but if you are just now making plans, you better check your BCA  Bugle, as registration to the four day BCA event was closed July 6.  You might check with the BCA office to be sure.  However, check with Reatta Div., as you may be able to get to the Reatta event Thursday afternoon/evening, and wait till Saturday to walk-in to the show as the general public at a cost..

John

From the package I received this week from the BCA, it will not be possible for non-registered people to enter the show area.  The show area is also only open from 7 am to 6 pm.  The only time the public can  see the cars is on Saturday and there is a $5 charge.  Glad most of the Reatta people are staying at the same hotel .....we can gather around the cars there and solve lots of problems.