For Ben

Have you EVER seen a more BEAUTIFUL visor?

On second thought, there has never been a beautiful visor. 

"I will treasure the thought", of never wanting a visor.

Got love that Ben, he is a TRUE Buick guy, hope to meet someday, for sure.

Notice that is a DALE piece of art.

Dale in Indy 

Edited by smithbrother (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Dale, that is kinda cool lookin' with that visor and all.  I spoke with Lamar a few days ago to congratulate him on his literary award from the BCA.  We got to talkin' about old Buicks and I think he mentioned something about a visor on this upcoming model of the 'BUG' that you are building.  Now, you talk about something special - Ben would drive over to see that in person I betcha.  Gotta love Ben.  He is a way cool dude.

Terry Wiegand

Doo Dah America

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smithbrother said:

Terry,

In Ben's dreams will the BUG have a VISOR.

I love to tease Ben, but fairly sure he thinks I'm to hard on him, just havin some fun, I'm sure he is a great Buick guy,

Dale in Indy

I have been told he has pretty thick skin. :P

Ben Visor

• Like 1

Dale, Ben IS a cool dude!  He comes to the Chickasha Swap Meet from time to time and last year he had his '50 at Springfield and that car really is nice for being 66 years old.  Think about this for a minute and see if you see the possibilities here.  Ben's Buick is a Special.  IF it were a Super, AND, IF it had a visor on it, that visor would be a SUPER VISOR!!  I just couldn't resist that one:P  Maybe Lamar can jump in here and help stir things up a bit.  Half the fun of playing with old Buicks is having fun with your friends who play with old Buicks too!

Terry Wiegand

Out Doo Dah Way

• Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 11:57 PM, Terry Wiegand said:

Dale, Ben IS a cool dude!  He comes to the Chickasha Swap Meet from time to time and last year he had his '50 at Springfield and that car really is nice for being 66 years old.  Think about this for a minute and see if you see the possibilities here.  Ben's Buick is a Special.  IF it were a Super, AND, IF it had a visor on it, that visor would be a SUPER VISOR!!  I just couldn't resist that one:P  Maybe Lamar can jump in here and help stir things up a bit.  Half the fun of playing with old Buicks is having fun with your friends who play with old Buicks too!

Terry Wiegand

Out Doo Dah Way

Speaking of Springfield, is this your visor Buick, Ben?

10686999_813704988705041_531374783630781

• Like 1

• 2 years later...