Help Finding Brass Manifold Tee Please

Riviera63

I have finally found and purchased the elusive metal brake vacuum tube. I now need the brass manifold "tee" that the metal vacuum line goes into and the check valve/AC vacuum line exits from on the other side. I have been told that the male end that screws into the manifold is 1/4 NPT and the female end that the vacuum line screws into is 3/8 NPT. I cannot verify or deny this as I do not have the line as of yet. I do not know what the other female end measures. I have been searching for brass tees and the closest I can find is a 1/4 NPT male end with both female ends also 1/4 NPT. Does anyone out there have any ideas where one might find a tee with at least the 1/4  NPT male end with 3/8 females? Are there any brake, fuel or plumbing applications that might work? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

Ed,

No, I have not found that yet. Awhile back Tom M. had said that I probably could use a check valve that I could get at an auto parts store. He did not elaborate as to what I would need and I have not checked into it. Right now my car does not have a check valve. The vacuum is split at the manifold with one going to the booster and the other going to the AC. Thanks.

Bill

I think the "check valve" is spring loaded and when you go WOT with the a/c on, the valve will close vacuum to the a/c side and shut off the a/c as long as you're under WOT.

Probably not needed unless you put your foot to the floor a lot.

Ed