Speedometer face for 1932-33 Studebakers and instruments

I pulled apart the set of instruments I acquired from a 1932-33 Studebaker President.  The speedometer face looked like it had been beaten with a hammer and was covered with brown rust stains.  I cleaned it as well as I could, then scanned it, and drew new artwork.  This one took a lot of time to get right.  I'm going to cut a new plate from a thin brass sheet, paint it black, and apply a laser-printed decal to it.  I have a few extra decals for sale at $30 if anyone needs one.

The temperature gauge will be next.  It's very badly stained and the capillary tube is broken off right at the back of the gauge.  It will have to go off to The Temperature Gauge Guy (Roy Martin) in Vermont once I make a decal for the face.

As these are for my Indy car project, I don't need the instrument panel housing (though I'm keeping the glasses).  I also have the coil with lock - but no key - and the Freewheeling indicator, which is in excellent condition.  There is also a small solenoid or buzzer, not sure what it is, that was mounted behind the instruments.  Anyone need any of these parts?  All of these seem to fit 1932-33 models 62, 71, 73, 82, 91, and 92.

The gas gauge looks OK, as do the oil pressure and ammeter, but what is the resistance range of the gas tank sender supposed to be?  Is it the usual Stewart Warner 33-240 ohm?

gauges_closeup1.jpg

1932-22_Stude speedo_decal.jpg

1932Stude_coil_freewheeel_buzzer.jpg