Parts delivery to Allentown meet

NCReatta

I've made a decision to drive the truck and trailer one of two Reattas we're taking to Allentown. This means I'll have lots of room for parts delivery. 

Parts of of interest currently in stock:

- NOS sets of front turn signals 

- NOS rear tail lamp lense

- NOS complete tail lamp assembly 

- 88-89 grey 16 way seats. Fully functioning- good driver condition.

- Early 88 suede bolstered Standard seats 

- NOS 90-91 owners portfolios

- 36" lighted Reatta logo dealer signs 

- set of 88-89 grey door panels in excellent condition 

- 1991 16" wheels ( silver) excellent condition 

- Convertible top window gasket sets 

Plus our usual inventory of CRT touch screens, instrument clusters, climate control units, refurbed radios, refurbed headlamp motors, owners manuals,  convertible top parts, Hoods, fenders, rust free subframes (88 & 89-91), glass, and other parts large and small  will be delivered to Allentown free of charge. 

Please email me at Marck@EastCoastReattaParts.com or call us at 919.233.1973 with questions or requests! 

Guest Kingsley

Marck - very nice list of parts you will be bringing to Allentown.

The mention of convertible top window gasket sets is interesting.  Are these NOS or have you perhaps replicated them?

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts.

Guest Kingsley
On 5/16/2016 at 9:39 PM, Kingsley said:

Marck - very nice list of parts you will be bringing to Allentown.

The mention of convertible top window gasket sets is interesting.  Are these NOS or have you perhaps replicated them?

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts.

In the absence of a reply, presume these are used parts with 20 or so years of normal wear on them.

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts

Edited by Kingsley
Clarification (see edit history)

Kingsley,

firstly, rather rude to simply answer your own post with an assumption about our parts. I'm not glued to the computer usually, and dont check the forum often as we're getting three Reattas ready for Allentown, and three other cars are here for customers getting various work done. 

Secondly, we do have some NOS convertible rubber still available. Though all three of our complete NOS sets have been sold. The one partial NOS set we have left is just the four pieces over the doors. I have a lead on another full NOS set though that I may have by Allentown. 

I also have 3 sets of near perfect used rubber with no nics, chips, or chunks missing. Far above the "normal wear and tear" comdition that you mention. 

We've picked up 4 nice lower milage convertible parts cars in the last 6 months and have a good stock of hard to find convertible parts. 

Guest Kingsley

Marck - nice, complete reply, thanks. I am sure the information is welcome by everyone.

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts

• 1 month later...

Just picked up another lot of NOS parts. Also available for delivery to Allentown.

NOS 89-91 hood emblems

NOS Select 60 Hood emblems (2)

NOS Set of 88-90 15" hubcaps. 

NOS 90-91 tan floor mats (correct color for 88/89 as well, but incorrect style)

NOS Trunk gasket

NOS tail light outer lens (now have 3 total in stock, plus the complete NOS assembly)

NOS Reatta door nameplates

NOS Gasket for top of windshield on convertible. Also extends down along the sides of the doors.

NOS 90-91 Radio (w/ cassette and 5 pt. EQ)

NOS 90-91 climate control head unit

Also have a used set of white Select 60 wheels, and some extra white Select 60 caps for sale as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...