1989 CRT Rebuilder Sources

redreattaruss

Ronnie is right. You mail the CRT with a check for $175.00 which covers return freight. Just had one done. Quick turn around. I got mine back in less then 7 days. I had one that was just getting squiggly but no one wanted to buy it for $35.00 delivered so I had it rebuilt. Now it is not for sale.

I concur as well.  Had Eddy do 2 CRTs for me, my original one and a spare.  He not only restores them to operational status, he upgrades a number of components that are failure prone as well as all the engineering production changes that were made over the years of Riv/Reatta productional use.  Highly recommend

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2016 at 6:27 AM, drtidmore said:

I concur as well.  Had Eddy do 2 CRTs for me, my original one and a spare.  He not only restores them to operational status, he upgrades a number of components that are failure prone as well as all the engineering production changes that were made over the years of Riv/Reatta productional use.  Highly recommend

Sent the CRT to Eddie.  He turned it around in several days and I installed in my 1989 Red Reatta.   Works great.  Highly recommend.  Cost $150 plus shipping.

001.JPG

002.JPG

5 hours ago, waltmail said:

Anyone willing to post his contact info? May need him in the future. Hopefully he has an apprentice learning the art.

I have a feeling Eddie Voland is the only one repairing your CRT for a reasonable cost.  I may be wrong, but when Eddie no longer repairs them, then what?  I have a bunch of used CRT's that I'll test in my car now that the dash covers are off and send another one or two to Eddie for repair.

His contact information without his mailing address:

Eddie Voland

433-536-9591

eddievoland@yahoo.com

• Like 1