Request for photo(s) of 1938 Zephyr coupe trim

Beltfed

I am purchasing the bottom trim for the '38 Zephyr coupe from "Northfield Forming".  I need to get the owner a couple of pics of the bottom trim ends or spears.  My car came with no trim and have never seen another 1938.  If you have the car and don't mind taking a couple of close ups of the ends it would be a great help.  The guy at Northfield doesn't do computers or iPhones so I'll have to print the pics and mail them to him. 

The guy also has an order for a '37 and thinks the trim is the same.  Can anyone confirm that?  Thanks

Guys,  I looked at past post on this issue only to find Larry posted three photos that get the job done.  Sorry, but getting stuff made for the Zephyr takes such a long time that you forget.  Heck, it will only be three years this summer since I bought and paid for floor pans from the guy in North Carolina.

CBoz, I going to measure the side again with help and a cloth tape.  I don't know how to do it otherwise.

Thanks

I don't know if you are going for authenticity, but you can make your own out of aluminum that almost matches the original look. This trim is used in the boat industry. I have used this on 4 zephyrs I have built. I drilled and tapped the trim, then added 10/32 bolts. The heads were then cut off, so now you have studs.  Trim was bent on a wood buck.                  running board trim 003.jpg

running board trim 004.jpg

running board trim 005.jpg

running board trim 010.jpg

running board trim 009.jpg