Sign in to follow this  
Brass is Best

1949 Packard Super Eight Sedan

1949 Packard Super Eight Sedan. Model 2382. Excellent. 37,000 documented miles. Restoration as necessary. Wonderful automobile for touring. Finished in Lowell Gray. Outstanding original grey and tan cloth interior. Wonderful wood grain dash and window trim. 1949 was Packard’s Golden Anniversary they celebrated 50 years of building exceptional automobiles. Packard luxury reined superior over Cadillac in 1949 with Packard out selling Cadillac by over 20,000 automobiles. Powered by the Packard 327 cubic inch Straight Eight which was rated at 150 horsepower. Three Speed manual transmission with OVERDRIVE. Lots of great options and accessories. Packard Cormorant Mascot. Exterior Sun Visor. Front and Rear bumper guards. Fender Skirts. Reversing Lamp. Driver and Passenger Outside Mirrors. Heater. Turn Signals. AM radio. Seatbelts have been added for Safety. Radial Wide White Wall tires. Great automobile for AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) and Packard Club events and tours. Ready to Drive, Show and Enjoy. $29,900 Call Pete or Andy 419-668-1884

Located in Norwalk Ohio, 44857 "Home of the Fisher Brothers"

Watch the Driving Video:

49pac1.jpg

49pac2.jpg

49pac8.jpg

49pac9.jpg

49pac10.jpg

49pac11.jpg

49pac12.jpg

49pac14.jpg

49pac19.jpg

49pac22.jpg

49pac24.jpg

49pac26.jpg

49pac33.jpg

49pac34.jpg

49pac39.jpg

49pac40.jpg

49pac43.jpg

49pac47.jpg

49pac48.jpg

49pac49.jpg

49pac3.jpg

49pac5.jpg

49pac6.jpg

49pac16.jpg

49pac18.jpg

49pac22.jpg

49pac32.jpg

49pac41.jpg

Edited by Brass is Best (see edit history)

Guest BillP

What a spectacular Packard! You frequently showcase your cars in front of a beautiful brick home; it is a perfect backdrop.

Please say what the knob on the left side of the steering column is for.

Thanks, Bill

Great looking car!  I've always been a fan of that car and it's unique body style.  So many great cars and so little money to spend!  Hope it finds a good home.

Terry

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, TerryB said:

Great looking car!  I've always been a fan of that car and it's unique body style.  So many great cars and so little money to spend!  Hope it finds a good home.

Terry

Thanks Terry, let me know if I can help!

On 11/29/2017 at 11:17 AM, Brass is Best said:

Thanks Terry, let me know if I can help!

If you have a direct line to Santa put a good word in for me and tell him there is room in the garage and my wife won't mind, really that's the truth and I've been a good boy. Ok as good as I can be for someone my age!

Terry

4 hours ago, TerryB said:

If you have a direct line to Santa put a good word in for me and tell him there is room in the garage and my wife won't mind, really that's the truth and I've been a good boy. Ok as good as I can be for someone my age!

Terry

If I see the Jolly ol' Elf I will put in a good word for you.

2-Jannelle-1-for-web.jpg