Picture loading issues..

Guest drnittler

Guest drnittler

When I try to load a pictures from my computer (ie a picture in my documents to a computer with Windows xp) or to use my tablet, take a picture, and try to load it to the forum, I get an error code of 200. Does this make sense to anybody> Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Eve though we can load large pictures, I've found my combination of computing device and my internet speed do not allow anything close to 1mb to work properly to upload a picture to this site.  When I downsize them to about 1/4 mb all is well.

Terry

41 minutes ago, drnittler said:

How does one down size? Thanks

I use a free program (I think it came with my computer) called "Nero Photosnap Essentials". Very easy to work with.

Could be size or format.  

What format are the pictures?  I usually use jpg files and have only had one problem.

Here is my issue.  I have photos of my 64 Vespa scooter that are tall and narrow and the forum will turn rotate those sideways.   I just assumed the forum software doesn't like photos that are taller then they are wide and automatically rotates them since they look fine on my computer, but I did have to rotate them on my computer before saving from the camera.  When I reopen them they look fine on my computer, until imported into the forum

I suggest you try posting it from a different computer. I don't think the problem is the forum software. For example, I just selected a photo that is 4.4mb in size on my computer and it attaches without any problem.

IMG_20160420_152756146.jpg