Buick Wholesale Parts Guides '51- '58

MrEarl

Now selling individually. Your pick $30 plus $16.75 Priority / $5 Media in lower 48.

'54, '55, 57, 58's are SOLD

If you wish to buy a copy please PM or email me at 1954buick@gmail.com and include your address and how you woud like it shipped. I will get back to you with a shipping cost asap. 

checks accepted but PayPal w/no fees preferred,

Wholesale Parts Guides, 1951 through 1958.  These were used by the Parts departments for quick reference in ordering frequently needed chassis and collision parts. The books also contains many pages of technical tips and service hints not found in shop manuals of other books. 

(These typically sell on eBay for $30-$60+ each)
NOTICE: As with most Parts Books, these books cover model years 10 years prior and up to the year before the time they are printed. In other words a 1954 issue would cover parts 1942 up THROUGH 1953 etc.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by MrEarl
Update inventory and note (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. Earl,

If the sale doesn't go through on the '58 manual, I would like it.

Also, on your other parts ad, I could use a full size air filter housing with the 'silencer' for the 54 Roady, along with the bracket(s).  Also, a road draft tube for Laura's 54 Super.

Thanks

Scott

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, raugusti said:

Mr. Earl,

If the sale doesn't go through on the '58 manual, I would like it.

Also, on your other parts ad, I could use a full size air filter housing with the 'silencer' for the 54 Roady, along with the bracket(s).  Also, a road draft tube for Laura's 54 Super.

Thanks

Scott

Got you covered Scott, email me.

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

don't figure I need these as reference anymore, you're my new reference guy

Don't accuse me o that so quick! There's more short things including my memory all the time now!

Keith it is available. I checked postage and hold onto your hat!! Priority 43.25 ; First Class 36.50

I had checked for someone else in Canada, same thing.

Let me know if still interested. PayPak w/no fees is my preferred payment but a check is fine too.

Guest Jammin

Mr. Earl,

I would like the 1955 part guide.  Regular snail mail ok.  

What is the name and address so I might send a check?

On 11/05/2016 at 5:45 PM, MrEarl said:

Now selling individually. Your pick $30 plus $16.75 Priority / $5 Media in lower 48.

Sale pending on the '58 copy

Good Morning Mr. Earl,

Just saw your post and do I read it correct that media mailing to Michigan would be only 5 dollars?!

No wonder you were shocked at rates mailing to Canada.

Question?

What is the difference between the Priority rate and the Media rate?

Is one any better than the other? What would you suggest?

I'd be happy to mail you the money and accept the '58 Manual at either rate if you will send me your mailing address.

Thx,

Doug

Priority is typically 2-3 days and is insured, media can take 3-10 days as it goes when there is available room, Like any other shipping the longer it is in the system the more chance for damage and loss, however I would not hesitate to use it except around Thanksgiving and Christmas=SLOOOOWWWW

I'll PM you my address. Note though,  that I accept paypal also . 

Guest Jammin

i do not do PayPal but will send a check to you tomorrow if you give me your name and address.  

Thank you

Jim

Edited by MrEarl
Removed address for security (see edit history)

Guest Jammin

Could not read your PM.  Content blocked due to format issues. 

Send to createkstone @ aol.com.  

Jim

Jammin and dei, your 55 and 58 books are packed and will take to po tomorrow then email a total back to you.

Buicknutty the '56 one is yours, just waiting on an email with your address.

Please see Post # 1 for update on what's left and instructions for purchase.

Jammin,  dei, and Buicknutty your books are on their way.

Shipping to Ontario came out to like only $25 for First Class, a bit less than expected.

Thanks guys

The '51, '52, '53, '54 and  '57's  are still available. Folks these are really neat books with actually somewhat clearer diagrams than the big parts books.

NOTICE: As with most Parts Books, these books cover model years 10 years prior and up to the year before the time they are printed. In other words a 1954 issue would cover parts 1942 up THROUGH 1953 etc. If you purchased a copy and it does not cover your year vehicle and wish a refund including shipping please contact me. If I have the year you need we can swap it out. My apologies for not explaining this from the get go.

I will be contacting those of you who purchased.