Favorite Pictures of My Performance Buick

We all like pictures! Sooooo

This thread is for posting pictures of YOUR Performance Buicks. Just pictures and a brief description. It will help us all know who has what and sort of put a car to a person so to speak.

So let's see them! and who knows, maybe your car will end up featured in a calendar some day.

• MrEarl pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just finished the restoration that had to be pulled from the first shop. Thank you to John Csordas and the crew at The Auto Center in Chappaqua N.Y. for making it right. 1973 Century Gran Sport 4 speed. Most optioned. 1 of 92 built. Looking forward to bringing it hopefully to the BCA Nats.

IMG_6559.JPG

IMG_6132.JPG

IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6119.JPG

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6101.JPG

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I gotta tell y’all about a very fun looking 66 Special wagon that was racing here in Oregon bout 20 some years ago. Had a later 455 out of some zillion mile big wagon mildly modded with some mild nitrous going to it. Was always fun to watch cause he would lift the front 2 feet and carry it through first gear. Ran somewhere in low 10s. One day he showed up with a big nitrous kit, first run had the thing scraping the back bumper! In his next run which happened to be me(S/G 71Duster 9.70 dial) I had to give him about half second head start,he launched scraped his back bumper again, I launched and barely got moving and KABOOM!!!!! I saw the crank come out the bottom of his car and he ran over it! What a fireball! I pulled over to my left and eased to the end.I went over to look at his car in the pits and there was total destruction! Next weekend his car was fixed with a stock 71 shortblock for $75 but had lower miles so he figured, good to go. Still in the 10s and still scraping the back bumper. I was impressed.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, GS66 said:

Not as fast as the later models but here are our 65 and 66 Gran Sports. Both have been on the Hot Rod Power Tour. 

69D7CB62-6D4B-42C8-AD34-366BEDC44D2F.jpeg

0FB8AEA6-F506-49E1-B0AA-999C2B77CFC8.jpeg

That 65 is NICE! What wheels are those; got a white with black vinyl top 65 Riviera, and I am thinking about some wheels similar to these, but more or less in a standard size; nothing crazy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my 1987 Regal with option LC2 and Y56 (T Package).  I bought new but did not want a black car so ordered this dark red with the same power train as the GN also wanted the all the stainless moldings.  Was our daily driver for 7 years and now has a little over 100thousand Klms on it now, and is still a blast to drive.

IMG_2226.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...