My 1973 Buick Regal Colonade & 1990 Regal GS

Buick Regal GS

My 1973 Buick Regal iv had about 3 yrs now bought it off the original owner with 48000 miles.a all original car and a real little old ladies car she is now about 72, even living in my neighborhood so no shipping. Car has some flaws need work on fender she hit and rust under the vinyl roof on back window. Hoping to have it at  Allentown this year. The air dosent work so if anybody has a POA valve i would app it. My 1990 Buick Regal GS i bought it new from the dealership, the same dealership i work at today. 

100_9903.JPG

10625062_10204271521566362_1100931253575498371_n.jpg

• Like 1

Wait, I've seen this car at several Meets, right?  It is a beauty!  I bought a 93 Regal Custom 4 door new, and loved the way that car handled.  It served us reliably for 13 years and then we sold it to our son.  Kinda wished I had kept it.

Thanks the 73 im working on it to get it road worthy to go to Allentown.  Had a issue at Thanksgiving went to PA to visit my aunt ,,on the way back the top radiator hose collapsed and got cut by the fan belt.  Working under the hood putting on a new hood insulation and touching up paint under the hood and engine area. Need to fix the air the POA valve is plugged up. The 90 Regal GS iv been several Buick meets received several awards gold ,senior gold and others now retires the car to focus   on the 73. When i was 20  i had a 73 Century Colonnade red with a half white top. I got hit broadside in the door and got rid of it. It was just a plan Century but everyone i see now is a GS

my 73 Century 001.jpg

• Like 1