Eastern National Spring Meet

Many Thanks to all the members of the S.Jersey Region for all you hard work on putting on such a fine meet. 

The facility was great as were the other activities before the show. I too had a great judging team which made judging in the rain easier. 

Annie, so nice to meet you and your husband and all the other forum members here that I met at this meet.

• Like 1

Guest ktm858

Great pictures I see you got my 51 Studebaker and my 81 Cadillac. Plus the pictures of the cars and trucks on the track.

Thanks again!

Stan

Thank you Annie and Joel for the great photos.  I was there until the rains came and saw most of the cars.  I believe you captured almost the entire field. 

I just compared the Winner's List to your photos and to what I remember of the vehicles.  While I congratulate all of the winners, it saddens me to think that were some better cars in HPOF than several that were "given" First Juniors in Class Judging most likely because it was rainy and they were the only one in the class.  I know that's how the system works, but?   

• Like 1

I don't know that anyone was "given" First Juniors.  The only thing that was forgiven - at least with my judging team - was dirt!  Unless it was really dirty, we overlooked that, but if the car had the points for a First Junior, then it deserved it. :)

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the photos!  I know I like to look back at them from show to show to see what was and wasn't at each event.  I love going to different areas of the country cause you never know what you're going to see!!! :)

Edited by AnniesSS (see edit history)

1 hour ago, lovesolderplymouths said:

Thank you Annie and Joel for the great photos.  I was there until the rains came and saw most of the cars.  I believe you captured almost the entire field. 

I just compared the Winner's List to your photos and to what I remember of the vehicles.  While I congratulate all of the winners, it saddens me to think that were some better cars in HPOF than several that were "given" First Juniors in Class Judging most likely because it was rainy and they were the only one in the class.  I know that's how the system works, but?   

My father in law won a Historic Preservation  with his 64 Galaxie. No pictures of it though. it was nice enough to win a junior too

• Like 1