Chickasha photos?

Terry Bond

Looks like some of you made it to the pre-war swap meet in Chickasha, but where are the photos?  When i originally suggested this forum I had hopes we would see what it was actually like - cars for sale, vendors selling stuff, buyers unfolding money, stuff laying on the table, etc.  Comon folks, did you forget your cameras?

Terry

Thanks for the link, that's a good way to do it.  I know the Model T forum has a couple of posts also with some good pics. 
Would love to see some pics from Bakersfield too.  Can't get there this time but I can dream.

Terry

Thanks, Peter. Don't know if you did anything, but I am now able to download. Tried one successfully, then downloaded 5 at once with no problems. 

Here's some of my Chickasha photos.

• Unrestored 1929 Cadillac Fleetwood sedan with three tables full of parts. Asking $15K. I liked this one.
  • Model A huckster with plastic fruit
  • 1910 REO. Not for sale. The owner recently purchased it and was just showing it off. Looks like it was restored once in the 50's but had a lot of original items still intact. The tires were vulcanized or re-treaded. Took lots of pictures for reference.
  • 1911 Hudson. Ran well. Didn't get the price
  • Model T used car lot
  • This was my favorite (excepting the REO). Never seen an ice cream kiddie car. wonder if you could put a piece of dry ice in the back and actually store ice cream.

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0849-1.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0848-1.JPG

IMG_0843-1.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

• 2 weeks later...