MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

Took this last night after our club meeting, beautiful night, beautiful car, so Happy my wife and I decided to get the 91

IMG_20180614_215026162_LL.jpg

• Like 5

I do like those Regal wheels. Almost bought some but decided to get the LeSabre ones instaed. Good looking ride!

• Like 1

Thanks,  Ronnie.   I'm so very excited about this.  It's in great shape.  Has a few little blips,  but not really anything horrendous.   It did come with the owner's manual.  That really surprised me.   Have a lot to learn about it.   Mainly raising and lowering the manual top as that really isn't covered in the owner's manual.  Just the power top, but I think I'll be able to figure it all out. 

I agree very nice convertable. In my opinion a true indication of a pampered car is the front cornering lense. Clear ones mean a garaged well taken care of car. Good for you.

So far this is the only picture of my Reatta. Just picked her up yesterday. 91 with a bit under 47k. CD player no other options. And I love it so far. 

A60B3EDA-8FAF-4C6E-80FD-D5F764ECF9A7.jpeg

• Like 2

Attended a local cruise-in in southeastern MA this evening.  Besides my '91 Reatta, there were two other Buicks...somewhat unusual as there is normally only mine.  Did see one of my all-time favorites...an Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII in British Racing Green!   

IMG_0055 (002).jpg

IMG_0058 (002).jpg

IMG_0062 (002).jpg

IMG_0063 (002).jpg

IMG_0060 (002).jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DShip said:

Attended a local cruise-in in southeastern MA this evening.  Besides my '91 Reatta, there were two other Buicks...somewhat unusual as there is normally only mine.  Did see one of my all-time favorites...an Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII in British Racing Green!   

IMG_0055 (002).jpg

IMG_0058 (002).jpg

IMG_0062 (002).jpg

IMG_0063 (002).jpg

IMG_0060 (002).jpg

Real nice cars. I have 2 questions, where did you get the steering wheel cover with the Buick logo. And.  When you put your window up or down the stickers don't get peeled off?

Got the “Buick” steering wheel cover on eBay a few years ago. I’ve never had any problems with the stickers peeling off when lowering or rising the windows of any of my cars that have them.  

Attended local cruise-in with my '91 Reatta in Halifax, MA Friday, 8/10/18.  A rose among two thorns.

rose among thorns.jpg

• Like 4